Welcome to my Home!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you're here and hope you take the time to look around. There's going to be a lot of before and afters, ideas, inspiration, tips, tutorials, and whatever else I come upon during my journey of home renovation and decoration. We'll see where it takes us!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Front Porch Peek

I have been soooooo busy inside since we moved in, for the most part I have neglected the outside.  I just love Fall... and when hubby brought home a couple of mums I got the itch to clean up the porch.  I also have a new addition for our front porch but it's getting a little makeover right now.  I can't wait to show you the whole porch but for now here's a little peek at some of the prettiness going on right now.

 

Flags are up for 9/11
  


Ah! It's so nice to show pretty pictures instead of demo and unfinished projects!  

2 comments:

  1. The peek is so pretty! It' will be fun to see the whole porch!

    I would be delighted for you to link one of your porjects or posts to Potpourri Friday, with link up on Thursday afternoon. Actually one with a giveaway is still in progress. Hope you will check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...