Welcome to my Home!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you're here and hope you take the time to look around. There's going to be a lot of before and afters, ideas, inspiration, tips, tutorials, and whatever else I come upon during my journey of home renovation and decoration. We'll see where it takes us!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Wreaths {Decorate}

There are so many gorgeous wreaths out there in bloggy land.  I thought I'd put together a few of my favorites that I have pinned.  But first I'll show you my front door.

My wreath was put together because not only did I not want to spend any money this year on Fall decor... but I also had zero time to create one of the gorgeous wreaths that I'm going to show you.  This means I whipped out the can of flat black spray paint and raided my decor shelves in the basement. So... here's what I came up with using some old garland stuff, spray paint, spiders, and a cheapy BOO sign from Target's Dollar Spot.


I don't like quite as much as the one's I've pinned.... but for this year (the year of renovation) it will have to do.

Here's some other gorgeous Fall Inspiration...
Fall Ombre Rosette Wreath by Flamingo Toes

Easy Breezy Wreath by Crafted Niche
Halloween Version of her Paper Bag Wreath by Vaccumming in High Heels and Pearls

Ruffle Burlap Wreath by A Mommys Life...with a touch of yellow

New Fall Wreath by Lookie What I Did
Cinnamon Stick Wreath on Dilly Dallas
That's a whole bunch of Fall Inspiration! I could keep going... but I should probably stop! Maybe by next year I'll have some time to make one of these beauties!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I'd love to have a ruffle burlap wreath. I absolutely LOVE the look of them!

    Dana @ craftedniche.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the look of that cinnamon stick wreath! I bet it smells delicious, too.

    Thanks so much for including my bat wreath--I'm so tickled to be included! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...